Can anyone help?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

Can anyone help?

Post by T.C. »

This is a bit of a long shot, but if you don't ask you don't get.

I am looking for someone who has been involved in a crash either on the bike or in the car where the cause of the crash was as a result of someone being distracted because they were using their mobile phone or texting.

On top of that, I am hoping that someone would be prepared to come to London for 8.15 in the morning on the 22nd of November to tell their story to an interviewer.

We would be happy to pay for accomodation the night before and cover travel costs.

If you can or know someone who can or would be prepared to help, then I will be happy to discuss in further detail in person.
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Re: Can anyone help?

Post by Cav »

I would offer but fortunately I've not been involved in any accident due to that reasoning..

If, however, you require someone who was reversed into by someone who managed to ignore the person in their mirror, their parking sensors, people waving and shouting at him telling him to stop and to ignore a horn then by all means let me know !!!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I'll spread the word for you on social media

I can't access facebook at work so if some of you could CnP the link on their that would be appreciated.
DaytonAndy
Your Bike: Daytona 675R

Post by DaytonAndy »

I've been stopped at a set of lights and the girl behind was distracted and ploughed into us without braking. Mangled the car we were in and made me very nervous for a while. If I'd been on my bike I would not be writing this now. The girl was offered a speed awareness course and didn't turn up so was prosecuted for dangerous driving. It wasn't proved she was on her phone though to my knowledge.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Kwacky wrote:I'll spread the word for you on social media

I can't access facebook at work so if some of you could CnP the link on their that would be appreciated.
Done. (y)