Apple iPhone7

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Apple iPhone7

Post by Kwacky »

So who is tempted to pay a small fortune to lose the wireless headphones?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... headphones" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As far as style goes, the AirPods resemble the EarPods from the Season 2 episode of Doctor Who in which a megalomaniac billionaire has convinced the populace to purchase the wireless devices as a means to conduct communication and receive all their information, only to turn around and deploy them as a weapon that hacked into their brains and turned them into soulless, emotionless, homicidal metal automatons.
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Re: Apple iPhone7

Post by Monty »

They were right about the floppy drive and the CD drive, they will be proved right about the head phone jack. Both times before there was a national outcry and now it's the norm.

With you on the prices though, stupidly high now they've adjusted for the BREXIT currency fall and they were bloody high before.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Are you suggesting that Apple killed off the floppy disk?
Monty

Post by Monty »

Yes
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Monty

Post by Monty »

If they weren't so bloody expensive I'd buy those head phones for the wireless switching alone. They automatically switch between your Mac, iPhone and iPad. If your listening to music on the Mac and the phone goes it swaps to the phone. If you pick up your iPad and start watching a movie it automatically switches to the iPad. No pairing, it just learns what devices you have from your iCloud account.

What ever you think Apple they really get things like continuity right. This morning I was sat on the loo and a email arrived, so I started replying on my phone, half finished the email and walked up to the office. When I got to the Mac the half finished email was there on my Mac screen. I could have picked up the iPad and carried on that.

It's the same with messages, notes, contacts, calendars etc.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Right.

Nurse, this one hasn't had his medication.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

LOLOL!!!

They'd be great for rider-to-rider comms??? Maybe???

Although in saying that...the rider comm-thingy I had was a total waste of time, but that's just personal preference....I don't particularly mind getting lost on a bike...chance to find new roads, chance to turn around and go back because you took the wrong fecking turn 17 miles back, etc.....