Adam Johnson

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Adam Johnson

Post by Kwacky »

The footballer up for sex with a minor and grooming her.

When this story first broke out it was told on the basis that he met her in a club and she said she was 18.

It now turns out they flirted on snapchat, facebook and twitter and she told him in advance she was 15.

His time in jail won't be easy.

If you are on twitter and want to see the evidence against him follow @JoshHalliday
MLR193
Your Bike: Zx9r C1 , Honda Cb500

Re: Adam Johnson

Post by MLR193 »

its disgusting, I saw this earlier. Such a cretin. hope he gets destroyed in jail. which im sure he will.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

bet the mother of his daughter is impressed
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

I don't really follow football so don't know this guy bit surely when you say to a lady I'm a footballer he gets his choice of which ladies legs fall open fastest!! Why would he need a minor??
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

He had a girlfriend who was pregnant at the time.

This is his other half

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Kwacky wrote:He had a girlfriend who was pregnant at the time.

This is his other half

What the **** is wrong with that man...that girl is fine hubba hubba!! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Rossgo wrote:I don't really follow football so don't know this guy bit surely when you say to a lady I'm a footballer he gets his choice of which ladies legs fall open fastest!! Why would he need a minor??
You are so right Rossgo, I used to work for a company based in Sunderland, we used to do week long training courses on stuff we already knew inside out, consequently we spent a lot of time in the pubs and clubs of Sunderland. We were in one of the top clubs one night, myself and a mate were chatting up a couple of fit girls when 4 of the Sunderland first team walked in - it was if we'd suddenly disappeared and nearly every good looking girl in there made a beeline for these four, that's how it is for them, they can have their pick of the girls, so why someone that has that variety to chose from looks at a 15yr old I really can't fathom. Other than he's a pervert of course.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

I'm sorry but the punishment should fit the crime for minor grooming. Castration don't care who you are
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

rocket wrote:I'm sorry but the punishment should fit the crime for minor grooming. Castration don't care who you are
Agreed. And physical castration not chemical.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

He's going to get his head keep kicked in in prison
beermonster
Your Bike: Between two wheeled victims

Post by beermonster »

It's hardly a new issue - some wealthy, powerful men who can have anybody sometimes choose the taboo. Hidden amongst the gushing tributes to David Bowie were the stories of his sexual excess with minors in his early years (and he wasn't alone in this - Jimmy Page, for example, was just as predatory). http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/music/da ... ls-7962946" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

C00kiemonster wrote:
rocket wrote:I'm sorry but the punishment should fit the crime for minor grooming. Castration don't care who you are
I hear Syria is nice this time of year...
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

dogbot wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:
I hear Syria is nice this time of year...
?
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

Despite the alleged proliferation of a certain political party who would like to see us taken back to the 50s (how's that working out, Nige? (lol) (lol) ), we seem to be by and large beyond this public desire for revenge based barbarism in this country.

Daesh, however, seem quite keen on it.

Ya get me?
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

The poor girl involved in this case has been giving evidence today.

Johnson's barrister has got to feel uncomfortable putting hostile questions to a teenage girl. The trial has stopped a couple of times because she's broken down in tears. Johnson should have manned the fook up and admitted to the offences and saved the girl from further trauma.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

dogbot wrote:Despite the alleged proliferation of a certain political party who would like to see us taken back to the 50s (how's that working out, Nige? (lol) (lol) ), we seem to be by and large beyond this public desire for revenge based barbarism in this country.

Daesh, however, seem quite keen on it.

Ya get me?
Gotcha. I just think these people need to understand boundaries And if they don't (or can't) then the desire is removed.

I'll never be a leftie. Human beings are too selfish to not have boundaries. Especially paedophiles and those who prey on the young and impressionable. I see my girls when you see the victims of these crimes. Could easily be any impressionable girl or child.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I need to be very careful how I word this, as I don't want it to be taken the wrong way.

There are different types of predators and paedos to my mind. Anyone who has the desire to have sex with a child who is clearly a child and has no attributes of an adult is sick, but I believe they are mentally sick and in need of help. Once they cross over that boundary and carry out an act on a child then it's a crime beyond comprehension. There was a very good documentary not too long ago where a paedophile spoke openly about his condition (for want of a better expression). He had desires but never acted on them.

People who target under 16s are a different league. They clearly see their prey as being mature enough. But the law is in place for a reason. A child cannot legally give consent. However, the person preying on that child is usually trying to make their victim feel like an adult. Adam Johnson did the same thing with his victim.

I hope that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is that both types of crime are abhorrent but I think they are different in that anyone who finds a child attractive or is attracted to children clearly has a psychological issue which needs tackling. Someone like Adam Johnson on the other hand was abusing his position as someone his victim looked up to.

It's clearly an emotive subject.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:I need to be very careful how I word this, as I don't want it to be taken the wrong way.

There are different types of predators and paedos to my mind. Anyone who has the desire to have sex with a child who is clearly a child and has no attributes of an adult is sick, but I believe they are mentally sick and in need of help. Once they cross over that boundary and carry out an act on a child then it's a crime beyond comprehension. There was a very good documentary not too long ago where a paedophile spoke openly about his condition (for want of a better expression). He had desires but never acted on them.

People who target under 16s are a different league. They clearly see their prey as being mature enough. But the law is in place for a reason. A child cannot legally give consent. However, the person preying on that child is usually trying to make their victim feel like an adult. Adam Johnson did the same thing with his victim.

I hope that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is that both types of crime are abhorrent but I think they are different in that anyone who finds a child attractive or is attracted to children clearly has a psychological issue which needs tackling. Someone like Adam Johnson on the other hand was abusing his position as someone his victim looked up to.

It's clearly an emotive subject.
I agree.

My angle is more child sex crimes rather than this case for instance. If there was repeat offences in this case that's different, but those who prey on obvious children then punishment should be draconian.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Its quite disturbing reading the basics of todays hearings in court, not just from Johnson's side but also the girl.

Saying she expected something to happen should set alarm bells ringing in her own home, even well after the event.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35579014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Johnson has clearly misused his elevated status which is wrong however naive and up for it the girl was
I hope they throw the book at him