Hi again

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Hi again

Post by Itchy »

Hi all,

Sorry I have been around to bless you all with my ramblings recently. I've been busy moving house, and once I'd got that mainly sorted I had to go on a training course. Luckily it was in the same place that I'm working, but unluckily there was around 4-5 hours of homework every night in order to get an A-Level equivalent qualification done in 2 weeks!!!

Coupling that with being thrown into my first lessons with trainees straight afterwards, and the subsequent release of Star Wars: Battlefront on the PS4, means that Tankslap has taken a back seat.

I haven't biked since I moved here, in fact it's still at the mother in laws because I haven't cleared the garage of moving boxes yet!
I have all good intentions of clearing it though, and maybe giving it a big clean during the winter, but I think we're all aware of my good intentions!

Good to see you all again.
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Re: Hi again

Post by D6 »

Welcome back. I'm hoping for a ps4 and star wars battlefront for chrimbo.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

My son is going to be treated to watching his dad play star wars on his PS4 on Christmas day.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Good to hear from you Itchy, trust the house move went through without too much trouble mate.?
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Hi Itchy mate. Sounds like you've been a very busy chappy recently. Hope things slow down a bit and catch up with you on some rideouts in 2016 (y)
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Not too bad really. We told the movers to put the furniture in the house, and everything else in the garage so that we could unpack a box at a time without having to trip over ourselves.

Which is great, but now we're unpacked we still have all the boxes flat-packed right where my bike should be sitting!

Kids have settled well, we've only had a couple of "I want to go home" moments. Missus loves it as mum-in-law is 14 minutes down the road.
And me? Well, compared to Norfolk the Internet is fan-frickin-tastic, I get 10Mb/s on regular broadband, not to mention super quick 4G mobile data, I have a garage, I'm doing a job I've wanted to do since I joined the Air Force and to top it all off, I'm now in a great central position to join Tankslap ride rideouts on a whim(as opposed to 7 weeks notice and riding to the other side of the country)!

So at the moment, we're all happy bunnies!
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Win win all around mate!

You move and unpack exactly the same as I do, must be a by product of the transient military life!

Glad you are settling in well mate. Enjoy running dress parades rather than being in them (lol)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Nice to see you back Itchy. Glad the job is going well. Hope you grt settled soon and 2016 means you get out on the bike more!
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Nice one mate, welcome back....