Winter off-roading in Shropshire

The news and your views about biking
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Winter off-roading in Shropshire

Post by Kwacky »

https://www.facebook.com/Adventureridec ... /timeline/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.adventureride.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Daylight savings winter offer £135 per rider . Five hour riding day. See T&Cs

Please note the offer above includes the use of a Gas Gas 250cc trail bike and riding gear if required. The Facebook offer template doesn't leave much room for text so here's what this is all about. When the clocks go forward later this month the riding days will be shorter and our off-season pricing reflects that. Some people are reluctant to book in the winter months in case the weather makes riding impossible so here's the deal. If the weather forecast is predicting floods, snow, blizzards, black ice or plagues of locusts just call up and cancel, there will be no cancellation fee or hard feelings. I hate riding in pouring rain as much as the next guy.. Last season we only had to cancel one ride due to bad weather. Don't bother with the redemption code thingy in the offer, just contact me on bob@adventureride.co.uk and ask for a list of available dates.

In brief, any day between 1st Nov and 29th Feb. It needs a minimum of 2 riders. I'm up for it and Tricky is as well.

They are based in Church Stretton. I could be tempted to stop over somewhere for a few beers in the evening.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: Winter off-roading in Shropshire

Post by duke63 »

Certainly interested depending on dates but I have no free time before the end of this year.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Winter off-roading in Shropshire

Post by Kwacky »

We've got until the end of Feb to agree a date.

Tricky is up for it.

Seems a good price to me.