What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by duke63 »

Winter - Please feck off now.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Rossgo wrote: So with all this happening/ happened I popped! Had a go made a bit of a scene and said won't be coming back!!
Sorry to hear about this Rossgo. Unfortunately every company makes mistakes.
Rossgo wrote:,,, in fact the young lady actually turned us both so much that we are now thinking of getting our next car from them! !!
Fwiw I am of the opinion that whilst avoiding errors in the first place is the most efficient way to operate, if rectified appropriately & handled correctly with good & open communications, a mistake rectified can actually turn the situation round into gaining a firmly loyal customer. That young lady is presumably of the same view, which is pleasing to see.
However if the company is fundamentally flawed to the core (as with Deegee's competitors) then her endeavours will be undermined until something gives.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Gangs of twats on push bikes.....
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Thanks for the replies guys. It's something that has taught me and my partner a lesson.

Deegee- totally agree customer service is such an important part of the whole experience. It's the difference between a one time customer or a repeat customer, getting it wrong and your see the person once get it right and your be on first name basis with that person.

Kwacky that's just not on is it. When you book it in you expect them to deal with it or give you a heads up to say they are running behind. Communication is key, a bus stop isn't the answer. Not surprised you left mate

StMarks I do agree people can make mistakes but not so many (I appreciate the problems could of been smaller if I had checked that service stamp after the first service had been done!!) I think I'll take over all these bits from now on, just another thing on my ever growing list!!
DaytonAndy
Your Bike: Daytona 675R

Post by DaytonAndy »

Fwiw Ross I wouldn't worry too much about the service book. Unless your partner has a Mclaren F1 it's not the be all and end all. I personally would buy a car on condition and what the owner is like. I would be far more likely to buy a clean car off you who was honest about things than another car when either car or owner were a bag of sh_t. Just add a little note attached to the service book stating when (roughly) and where the services were carried out.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

If its a main dealer its normally recorded on computer rather than book now. My car doesnt have a service book.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

my SX has the service details on a USB stick
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Jess worked as a Service Advisor for a major dealership in our area. She lasted 4 months as it broke her. The Service Advisors are stuck between angry customers and the workshop (which they have no control of). They try to get info from the workshop and get fobbed off, lied too and generally mucked about and then have to be the customer contact when they come in for their vehicle. It's a lose lose job. Rarely does anyone thank you when you help them out or things go smoothly, but customers are quick to blow up and the Service Advisors cop it. The dodgy goings on in that workshop for a long standing and supposedly reputable dealership for a main Australian brand vehicle maker was beyond belief. I wouldn't take a car there ever. Really opened my eyes to what goes on in that industry hearing the stories Jess came back with daily.

I'm guessing the grumpy chick you got Rossgo has probably just been broken and is grumpy by default now, but maybe its just her nature. Nice to see the other bird is trying to get it right. She gave you contact details of the person that can make a change to the workshop behaviour because she has no chance. Jess did the same to nearly every complaining customer in her last 2 weeks.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Andy I do agree I'm the same when I buy I always look at the conditions it lives in and what the owner is like. But I'm a stickler for everything being right when I own a vehicle! Just feel like I've failed in this area. I should of done this, I should of done that just pops into my head! I was advised to print off the bank statement and pop it in with the service book. At least there's something there!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Unfortunately Peugeot dealer told me and my missus they don't have that system and the last service was wiped clean as soon as they entered the new service record!

Kwacky I love the idea of a USB stick that is awesome, maybe in the coming years this will be the norm for all vehicles which would be great, it's keeping up with the times then
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Kiwi

Everything you have said I can totally see and understand. I must admit in the woman's defence as soon as we walked in the woman in question was on and off the phone and we were in there for an hour and half and she was making her moans and groans between and even while on the phone. She's clearly had enough of the job and probably could do with a new one!!
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Claimant's solicitors asking me the same phucking thing over and over because they're not getting the answer they want.

No means no, you sodding dildo socket.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Dildo socket! (lol)
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Mrs Cookiemonster in her wisdom.. Loads to do today, so when her brother pops round with his poorly 6 year old on his way somewhere she offers to look after him :? even though he doesnt need anyone to look after his child.

So - plans out the window and a likelihood of illness from the germ ridden small one. (gah)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

But if she didn't have the kind heart which meant she wants to help those in need of care

you would still be single (devil)
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Yep....pity goes both ways.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:But if she didn't have the kind heart which meant she wants to help those in need of care

you would still be single (devil)
:D

Nah - i'd just have a Russian bride :?
DaytonAndy
Your Bike: Daytona 675R

Post by DaytonAndy »

Itchy wrote:Dildo socket! (lol)
For a second I read that and thought this was the what you got in the post thread (rolf)
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Itchy wrote:Dildo socket! (lol)
I used that about 6 times at work yesterday. It's not often you get to use an insult no one has heard before!
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I should copyright it