Child abuse enquiry

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Child abuse enquiry

Post by duke63 »

No doubt something very fishy about all this.

I wonder where the pressure for people to resign comes from?

Are they digging up details someone would rather the public didn't know?
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Child abuse enquiry

Post by Kwacky »

Without doubt. A lot of people at the top tiers of society are involved.

I realise it's not a read many people would want to undertake, but the Marquis de Sade's books give an insight into what the very rich and aristocrats used to get up to. I highly doubt such activities started in the 18th century and ended after his death. From very early in civilisation, children and young adults of both genders have been abused for pleasure. In some cultures it is still an open practice. In the west, it's hidden but it still goes on.

So many children go missing and are never found. You have to ask why.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Child abuse enquiry

Post by D41 »

Happens here all the time....young men & women...mainly women, brought to the US illegally and then 'sold' into a life of prostitution and/or what amounts to slavery/servitude to pay back for their transit to the US.
They typically come from South America/Central America or Asia.....the local Asian massage parlours are well-known for it (allegedly....). The girls go into prostitution, the guys go into some menial job or other....although a few also head into prostitution (!!!!!)

Or in more realistic terms...there's a high probability that someone, somewhere no more than a few miles from almost any house in Orange County, is a sex slave, or just a plain slave.
And you can see them.....like almost anything, it's always in plain sight....usually in minivans, with blank stares that see nothing on their faces. Herded like cattle, etc.

AND......there's not too much the Police can do unless a complaint is filed (which is rare)......and Border Patrol duties only extend to about 100 miles from any land border (at staggered intervals).....after that it's down to the CIS, which are stretched about as thin as I can ever remember.

Literally on your doorstep, soastospeak.....it goes with the territory.