Boldking razors

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Boldking razors

Post by Rossgo »

Kiwi that looks like a good bit of quality kit but for the price I would hope so [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Rossgo wrote:Kiwi that looks like a good bit of quality kit but for the price I would hope so [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

I've had it 4-5 yrs Rossgo and still going strong. Replaced the head on it recently only because I dropped it and damaged it. Still only cost $70 for a new head.

Add up the cost of blade shavers over that time and it's not a bad price. Plus I paid a lot least than that listed price.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

I got one of those Boldking razors after it popped up on my Instagram feed. Got one for Megan, was getting stubble rash after kissing her on the lips...

I haven't had a wet shave since 27th Feb 2015 when I started terminal leave. I have a set of clippers and keep the fuzz at a number 2. Chicks dig it. Best wet shave I ever had though was a straight razor shave in Trumpers in London. I stated using an old fashioned safety razor shaving soap and badger hair brush and with the proper skin preparation and technique it was so much better than modern cartridge razors. And the blades were cheap as chips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

kiwikrasher wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Kiwi that looks like a good bit of quality kit but for the price I would hope so [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

I've had it 4-5 yrs Rossgo and still going strong. Replaced the head on it recently only because I dropped it and damaged it. Still only cost $70 for a new head.

Add up the cost of blade shavers over that time and it's not a bad price. Plus I paid a lot least than that listed price.
I do agree wet shavers can be blinking expensive for what it is and over time definitely adds up lol! I have only ever tried 1 electric shaver and it was crap hated using it so went wet and never went back [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES] but many of us tend to only have 1 experience of electric and if we don't like it we don't really go back to it! However there's so many different ones to choose from its strange to think we don't ever give others a try!!

Unless this is just me??

kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

They aren't cheap Rossgo so I don't blame you. I only got this one on a reccmendation from a mate, and a trial use of his.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Si.
Your Bike: fireblade

Post by Si. »

Kwacky wrote:It says on their site that it is only available in the US and Canada. Did you buy it in the US or do they have a UK supplier?

Got mine from eBay... £12 postage though.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

That's not too bad.

I'll take a look if I decide to lose the beard again.

Ta.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

I switch blades around between about 3 types...you 'build a tolerance' or something, if memory serves.

If you're not too proud, you can usually find pink razors for the lasses on a discount...same blade, just different coloured plastic is all....and who else goes into your bathroom cabinet anyway?? Anyone gives you any crap. just tell them you're using them to promote breast cancer research, as the more breasts on the planet the better, etc.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

In the UK ladies razors are more expensive.