France

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: France

Post by Kwacky »

D41 wrote:
. The mistake with going into Iraq was that we did not fully understand...and perhaps will never understand/comprehend the mindset the exists there.

Which is why we shouldn't get involved.........
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Because they think differently to us when it comes to power and control. The US and UK governments tried to inflict western politics and style of rule on a country that just wasn't ready for it.

I have been reading a fascinating book about a motorcyclist travelling through Iran. Now there is a country and people that have some idea of western cultures and ideals and would quite like to have more of it.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

^^ Agreed with Kwacky right there. Its a totally different world in these places why do we think we are right all the time? What works over here doesn't work for everyone, we have to accept that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

I'm supposed to morally accept a society that turns it's children into suicide bombers??

No...to accept that would be to condone it. I'll never do that. Ever.

It's standing by in earshot or eyesight of someone being sexually assaulted and saying "it's not my problem".

And it's just plain wrong.
markrsvr15
Your Bike: aprilia rsvr

Post by markrsvr15 »

France seems to be there number 1 target at minute just sick sickening
Them poor people good only knows what that was like to be there so scary and awful.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

These things wouldn't happen if we stopped forcing our materialistic views on these people.
All they want is their village life where their wives look after the kids and the blokes earn money for food. Our world is different to theirs. And when we give them the life of seeing these materialist goods we (western companies) don't pay them not nearly enough for what we have over here. We call this morals?? Our morals for kicking the little guy, but wait it's OK because he's 3000miles away and we don't see what squaller they live in because he doesn't earn enough to provide for his wife and kids.

So yes to be honest I think we would be better off by leaving them to it. Whatever you think they won't agree with. Why should we fly in and bomb their towns and kill their families, do you ever think about that, we do it they do it, tit for tat. War is horrible on both sides, we are digging our own graves and they want us to know that. It's been going on for years and yet their the bad guys because they blow westerns up, but them seeing their kids die from drone missions is fine. This is why the fight will carry on and on and we will loose people on each side.

I hate what they have done it boils my piss but both sides are just retaliating without any finish point

markrsvr15

Post by markrsvr15 »

Isis would do it anyway I think before that you had bin lardin and co I think they get a kick out of it

It's just the future of this world it's probably never going to stop they will be a newer worse generation to come probably after these ones go away
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Rossgo wrote:These things wouldn't happen if we stopped forcing our materialistic views on these people.
All they want is their village life where their wives look after the kids and the blokes earn money for food. Our world is different to theirs. And when we give them the life of seeing these materialist goods we (western companies) don't pay them not nearly enough for what we have over here. We call this morals?? Our morals for kicking the little guy, but wait it's OK because he's 3000miles away and we don't see what squaller they live in because he doesn't earn enough to provide for his wife and kids.

So yes to be honest I think we would be better off by leaving them to it. Whatever you think they won't agree with. Why should we fly in and bomb their towns and kill their families, do you ever think about that, we do it they do it, tit for tat. War is horrible on both sides, we are digging our own graves and they want us to know that. It's been going on for years and yet their the bad guys because they blow westerns up, but them seeing their kids die from drone missions is fine. This is why the fight will carry on and on and we will loose people on each side.

I hate what they have done it boils my piss but both sides are just retaliating without any finish point

All they want is their village life, and we don't see the squalor they live in??

Who wants to live in squalor?? I don't know anyone who does...do you, Ross??

I know quite a few Muslims who've emigrated into the US....I don't know any who have returned home wistfully wishing for a return to life in a slum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

D41 wrote:
Rossgo wrote:These things wouldn't happen if we stopped forcing our materialistic views on these people.

All they want is their village life, and we don't see the squalor they live in??

Who wants to live in squalor?? I don't know anyone who does...do you, Ross??

I know quite a few Muslims who've emigrated into the US....I don't know any who have returned home wistfully wishing for a return to life in a slum.
Mate not in the mood for knit picking

Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Rossgo wrote:Whatever you think they won't agree with.
Pretty much like D41 then.
Last edited by Itchy on 15 Jul 2016, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

D41 wrote:
Doesn't matter what mood you're in...you offered discussion points and I gave my own perspective on them. It's kinda what the thread is about.

Or I can just "+1" everything you write, if you like??
Or you can be an argumentative twat who tries to wind people up?

Oh hang on.......
markrsvr15

Post by markrsvr15 »

Come on lads it's bad enough with out arguing between yours self's
We're all friends here
Just think of those people not what caused it or can fix it because none of us on here can explain how or why it happened we are not in that situation of either of them

Just count our self's lucky we wasn't there to see that awful tragedy
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

Have I just clicked on a link to the Ducati forum??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Sorry guys didn't mean to put a downer onto this thread

Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Rossgo wrote:Sorry guys didn't mean to put a downer onto this thread
You haven't. Nothing to apologise for.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Thanks Itchy

Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Rossgo, you're input is always much appreciated.

It wasn't you but the manner of the replies you received.

Anyway. we're all adults. Let's move on.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Cheers Kwacky. Love the site love the people I feel very at home here [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

https://youtu.be/YaG5SAw1n0c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

^^ [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]