What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by kiwikrasher »

Fecking pilots need a rest day Friday. Now not getting home till Saturday best case scenario :@
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

kiwikrasher wrote:Fecking pilots need a rest day Friday. Now not getting home till Saturday best case scenario :@
I maybe a complete numpty, but surely there's spare aircrew sitting on their arses whilst their dodgy Superpumas get looked at? Can't one of those take a turn in the hot seat?

My rant today is about dimwit operators and customer management that seem to think because they screw something up we'll fix it for nowt on warranty. Today was a learning day for you.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Just got home and had two messages from the missus within 5 minutes of sitting down and you honestly couldn't belive it (blush)

Message 1. Letter arrived from the building society you have paid your mortgage off.

Message 2. I've seen some new houses and there's a show event tomorrow I'll ring and get us a appointment.

Honestly (headbang)
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

How much for the bike????
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

can I please moan about 50mph roadworks with no fecker working on them,I want to get home quicker not crawl at 49mph (wasntme)
Deegee

Post by Deegee »

Perkles wrote:can I please moan about 50mph roadworks with no fecker working on them,I want to get home quicker not crawl at 49mph (wasntme)
I'll second that, there's a bridge that's under repair at Stowmarket, I can understand the 40 limit there, but for a mile afterwards? Just ridiculous!!
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Deegee wrote:
kiwikrasher wrote:Fecking pilots need a rest day Friday. Now not getting home till Saturday best case scenario :@
I maybe a complete numpty, but surely there's spare aircrew sitting on their arses whilst their dodgy Superpumas get looked at? Can't one of those take a turn in the hot seat?
There sure is, but you have to be qualified for each type of helicopter to fly it. And our company requirements are min 1000 hrs on type to qualify for offshore travel. The platform isn't the easiest thing to land on, but we also have a floating storage vessel that rolls and swings with wing around its riser turret, so that takes a rather experienced pilot to land on.
D41

Post by D41 »

Perkles wrote:can I please moan about 50mph roadworks with no fecker working on them,I want to get home quicker not crawl at 49mph (wasntme)
If someone was working on them would you be going any faster??? :D

Prolly one of those things where they are allotted a certain amount of time to complete the work...they will NOT do it any faster, else they'll have to work elsewhere...and they get paid the same no matter what.

Enjoy your commute. :D

When I get to power, everyone will do piece-work,,,,that'll sort out the men from the boys in no time.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Snow last week.

20 degrees Sunshine this week.

Weather has gone mad (facepalm)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Wasps!!!

What the feck is the point in them, especially the fecker that stung me on the foot.

Feck that hurts, really hurts..

Mind you, could have been worse. If it was a bee I could be in hospital right now (allergy)
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Blade

Post by Blade »

Wife has done the supermarket shop.

Had to virtually empty the freezer to find an Almond Magnum (blush)
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Every other fecker on the road yesterday, I had my angry head on all bloody day!
And people in Ipswich.....You have a stupid road network of roads and lights, always on bloody red...woman and men who are too goby from their own good....
I think at might have effected my mindset when I managed to get the bike out for a little blip last night, ha ha....what's the term ? Oh yeah "On a mission" lol

I hate you A12 - A14 - M11 - M25 well that about covers it for now ha ha
Deegee

Post by Deegee »

Frankie wrote:Every other fecker on the road yesterday, I had my angry head on all bloody day!
And people in Ipswich.....You have a stupid road network of roads and lights, always on bloody red...woman and men who are too goby from their own good....
I think at might have effected my mindset when I managed to get the bike out for a little blip last night, ha ha....what's the term ? Oh yeah "On a mission" lol

Funnily enough I feel exactly the same about Reading Frankie! Totally agree about A12 etc I use at least one of those roads every day and hate them all!
D41

Post by D41 »

Blade wrote:Wife has done the supermarket shop.

Had to virtually empty the freezer to find an Almond Magnum (blush)
Don't mention those!!! I frickin' LOOOVE those Magnum bars....have to stop myself buying them else I'll eat them all in one shot....and I mean boxes of the things!

I'm not usually much of an ice-cream guy, but when I do I gorge myself on it.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Deegee wrote:
Frankie wrote:Every other fecker on the road yesterday, I had my angry head on all bloody day!

Funnily enough I feel exactly the same about Reading Frankie! Totally agree about A12 etc I use at least one of those roads every day and hate them all!
Ha ha ha ha ha I think its my age but most roads and towns do this to me, as for Reading dont get me started on that one lol.......I am over that way a lot now, East Anglia & Essex for work, so all the above are well used by me now. However what I have noticed is that there are some cracking B roads around and about 8) Just a shame I am in the car most of, no all of the time. |(
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

I get working tax credits as I dont yet earn enough to pay for everything I need , they phoned today they want me to explain what I have been doing for the last month , how I intend to grow the business, etc etc etc , **** nosey interfering **** , the Circuit of Wales has been going 5 years now they have had £9 million and 360 acres of land gifted to them by the Govt and are currently worth -£2.2 million , bet they aren't asking them **** what they are up to and how they spend time
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Out with my daughter in the s2k bumbling down a country lane,bike filling my rear view mirror about an inch off my bumper.Blokes all in black with a polite vest ,white bike with flouro stripes all over it.
Anyhow I slow down to let the twat pass and he starts giving me grief flashing his lights and gave me the finger.
Down the road he was parked up at the airfield cafe so I politely told him what a knob he is in front of everybody and he should learn to ride a bike properly.He went bright red and didnt mutter a word back at me,my daughter said daddy was that a policeman,no Evie he was a knob (giggle)
People that wear polite vests have something missing in the head area
D41

Post by D41 »

Haha!!

I woulda done that SOOO differently. Just sidled up and started asking awkward questions very loud...."What's it like to be a policeman?"...."What are the laws pertaining to blah, blah, etc." Until he admits he's not a cop....then just exclaim really loudly "OH, YOU ARE NOT A POLICEMAN?? OH DEAR...I THOUGHT THAT VEST SAID "POLICE" ON IT??" I would have some fun with it.....just make the fecker squirm in front of everybody.
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Sounded like he squirmed plenty.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Twats who queue for a petrol pump on their side of the car, then move forward to the one nearest to them, blocking a free one in front.