Tattoo Removal - a story

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Tattoo Removal - a story

Post by Kwacky »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt ... 2d4d6ca5d8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you've got the time read this. I thought it was just about tattoo removal, which I suspect will be on the increase given the popularity of skin ink over the last few years.

However, it's much deeper than that (pun intended). It's one woman's tale of her life.

I never thought about the reasons why I got tattoos. One I got with a girlfriend so we had one each at the same time. I made sure it wasn't a name or anything daft like that, just in case things didn't work out. The others I got because I wanted to. I liked the design.

But much of what Tass says in her story must be true for many people.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Tattoo Removal - a story

Post by D41 »

It's vaguely amusing.

"Hi, I'm Tass...every time I get dumped by whatever guy I've been fecking that week, I get his name tattooed on my ass...I look like a phone book!....Please feel sorry for me."

Tass is a moron.
I like tattoos,,,I don't have any, but I like them....smart not to get names, either......unless you like endless "Tell me about Julie?? And Monique? And Sandra?? etc." questions.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

D41 wrote:It's vaguely amusing.

"Hi, I'm Tass...every time I get dumped by whatever guy I've been fecking that week, I get his name tattooed on my ass...I look like a phone book!....Please feel sorry for me."
This.

I'm surprised she can get tattooed on her back, sounds to me like she spends most of her time on it.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

(lol) (lol) (lol)

I'm imagine the tattoo guy prolly gives her one from behind while he does the ink.

Tass, looking in mirror...."Those lines look a little shaky?"

Tattoo guy (panting)...."Nah, they'll be fine...got a tissue??"
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

That girl has some serious self worth and self confidence issues, shows what selfish t*ss*rs can produce as both parents and lovers - poor sods like her are the result.