There's never a copper around when you need one

The news and your views about biking
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: There's never a copper around when you need one

Post by Perkles »

I got done in my Porsche for speeding the copper ranted at me and asked what speed I was doing but I wouldn't answer which made him very angry.I don't think the radar gun could have been working properly,anyhow he read me my rights told me I was going to lose my licence .I ended getting 3 fixed points but it did shit me up a little.
I've always been to keep my gob shut and not say anything not sure if that's the right thing do or not.
On the way home tonight in bumper to bumper traffic at crawling speed I lost count of the amount people on their mobiles texting and other stuff,that's dangerous driving in my eyes they are all over the shop wondering from lane to lane
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

rocket wrote:while you could look at what you did as wrong I think there a lot more pressing matters on our roads at the moment GET PEOPLE OFF THERE SODDING PHONES.
Not just the phones themselves though is it?? The physicality of holding a phone is no big deal IMO....it's the distraction of the conversation that causes the issue.....I remember trying one of those helmet comm systems my mate and I had bought....that thing lasted about one ride before it went on Ebay....they have a use, there is no doubt...otherwise why make them.....but apart from one instance of "Dude, watch out...there's been a landslide!!" (sommit I could prolly see whilst blindfolded) it was annoying.

What was even more annoying was things like...
"Darren, where are you??"
"I've just passed the first fire gate....why??"
"'Cos I'm at the second gate!"
Second gate was about two miles ahead.
"Er...I had to take a leak!"
"No you didn't...I've been sitting here watching you".
Bastard!!!!
Me...."...............static........".

(facepalm)
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

(lol)
Monty™© MCMLXXII