Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

What's everyone up to?

Gym then early night

Hopefully a lie in tomorrow, then taking my lad to the football. He's going home and I'm staying out for a gig.

Sunday complaining about my hangover.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by Blade »

Another weekend at work for me (swear)
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

Tonight....not sure
Sat....nothing much
Sun...getting all my kit ready so I can drop the bike off on Tuesday for its trip to Jerez 8)
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

I'm cooking tonight. Brown stew chicken with rice and peas and I'll be eating it watching TFI Friday, bomboclat.

Tomorrow daytime, no plans. Evening, out with lads from work for beer, curry and a Paul Weller tribute in a pub.

Sunday, no plans. Maybe nursing a hangover.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Well it's the first weekend I've had for a while where I can just relax, well not too true my partners off on Sunday so prob do something but I the point is I don't have to rush around getting to places or anything so I am going to make the most of it tomorrow!!
Tonight cooking my partner a nice little meal as a surprise, she thinks shes going to have to cook haha!!
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Short Notice, but if anyone is around Saturday afternoon, Farmer just text me and he is out for a bumble, so will will be heading up to Stow for a brew. Leaving his around 12 ish, so will be that way 1.00 - 1.30 ish.

Will be good to see his 675 MV in the flesh...
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Rossgo wrote:Well it's the first weekend I've had for a while where I can just relax, well not too true my partners off on Sunday so prob do something but I the point is I don't have to rush around getting to places or anything so I am going to make the most of it tomorrow!!
Tonight cooking my partner a nice little meal as a surprise, she thinks shes going to have to cook haha!!

Get out with us on Saturday afternoon, lie in then bike, what more can you ask for.... Well there is plenty ;) but you get my meaning lol
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Frankie wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Well it's the first weekend I've had for a while where I can just relax, well not too true my partners off on Sunday so prob do something but I the point is I don't have to rush around getting to places or anything so I am going to make the most of it tomorrow!!

Get out with us on Saturday afternoon, lie in then bike, what more can you ask for.... Well there is plenty ;) but you get my meaning lol
Would love to Frankie however won't be able to do that time. My missus finishes work at 1PM then were off to Nandos! Please take a few snap shots of his new MV for us though. Really wish I could of made it have a brilliant ride out
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Catching up on sleep tonight, I've got a load of work admin to do in the morning, then watch a bit of Wales v Springboks after lunch, we're out to a 50th birthday party tomorrow evening.
Sunday is packing, Sunday lunch then later on head off to Stansted to fly out to Nuremberg for a training course for 4 days.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Chilling tonight.

No real fixed plans, but..

Want to be my brother and his new baby.
Need to pack up all my track kit and collect the track bike. It's had a good look over from the guys at Ratel's racing, so should just need a quick wipe over.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Last night caught up with my mate from NZ. Had a big night in the city. Now nursing a hangover and debating if I'm sober enough to drive home.

Rest of the weekend will be just chilling till I take him back to airport on Sunday.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

This morning been catching up with the forums. Missus is out so can read up without interruption. Next stop is seeing my dad around 10am
Tomorrow off to IAM meet for an observed ride. Really am enjoying IAM highly recommend it. It's surprising as I thought it was going to be filled with old men who ride slowly but it's really not it's filled with old men with all their knee sliders fully filed down [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Slight edit... its not a 675 MV its the 800cc (blush) Sorry mate..... what a lovely machine pics to follow
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Been on the third University visit with/for my son today. Was De Montfort in Leicester this time.

Been very impressed by all 3 so far....and really wished i was doing it myself. :D

Its a great opportunity for him and the big positive is that the course he wants to do in Journalism seems to have plenty of job opportunities at the end. Much of the course is done out on site at commercial places.

The girl student we were chatting to today is doing three placements at the NME offices this year.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Good luck to your son Duke
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Nice one Duke you must be proud and like Rossgo says all the best for your lad (y)