Needed That

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Needed That

Post by Blade »

Just got back from a great family holiday completely unplugged from the rest of the world and feel much better for it.

Great to be away with the wife and kids and had a week all inclusive at first choices Holiday Village Kos resort. Spent the days playing with the kids and the nights playing with the missus so a win, win :)

Great place with good weather, very good accommodation, food and entertainment.

Kids loved it and have been on loads of activities from fencing to high ropes, from snorkelling to turbo karts all of which is included so very impressed with the facilities.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Needed That

Post by Rossgo »

Sounds like you've had a great time away Blade. well deserved too [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

It's always nice to recharge the batteries, spend some time with the family and forget about work
Blade

Post by Blade »

Cheers lads. We all really enjoyed it and were gutted to come home especially the kids. Lucky we could cheer them up by telling them we have booked for next year.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

That's a great way to end the holiday, always nice to have something planned for the following year. That's what me and my partner have done for many years. Next year is the first year we haven't got something planned already, that's unfortunately down to me and my salary, just can't stretch as comfortably as I could now, all my partner keeps saying is I could sell the bike...what she doesn't understand is it would only give me enough for next year...what happens the year after...I'm.Sure she'd say well you can sell the bloody car...that would only get us benidorm ...Prob have to sell something else to get back though

Women!! Hahaha
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

(envy) .........
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Blade

Post by Blade »

rocket wrote:(envy) .........
(mooning) .................................................................... ;)
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

Sounds like great fun was had by all

I haven't been on holiday for 9 years... I've had the odd weekend but that's it.

Animals can be a bit of a tie !!
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

bb41 wrote:Sounds like great fun was had by all

I haven't been on holiday for 9 years... I've had the odd weekend but that's it.

Animals are wonderful things but are indeed a tie. We lost both of dogs in the last couple of months and I'm only just able to even start talking about it.

We are now planning lots of holidays etc while we don't have any ties. First time in a long long time. No kids, no dogs. Feels very strange.

Once that's all done I'm getting more doggies, but not for a little while. Holibobs and bucket list stuff first.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

C00kiemonster wrote:
bb41 wrote:Sounds like great fun was had by all

Animals are wonderful things but are indeed a tie. We lost both of dogs in the last couple of months and I'm only just able to even start talking about it.

We are now planning lots of holidays etc while we don't have any ties. First time in a long long time. No kids, no dogs. Feels very strange.

Once that's all done I'm getting more doggies, but not for a little while. Holibobs and bucket list stuff first.
Same here with losing ours recently is nice to have a bit of freedom but boy do I miss having her around.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

I've said to myself when they go there won't be another in it's place plus the pain at losing them is very hard

So now i just have to wait for 6 dogs , 4 pigs and 17 hens to demise and you never know I might get that holiday in 20 years time !!!
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!