Martial arts training - "3 for 2" special offer

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Aceman
Your Bike: Daytona 675

Martial arts training - "3 for 2" special offer

Post by Aceman »

3 months training for the price of 2!

Have you made a new year's resolution to improve your fitness? Maybe you've liked the idea of getting into martial arts, but not actually tried it. I'd like to help you.

I'm a professional martial arts teacher, running schools in north London, one in Edmonton (since 1993) and the other in Wood Green. I have a very positive way of teaching and encouraging people in my classes. I can easily get YOU to black belt standard fast - 24 months at the Edmonton club and 27 months in Wood Green. Most martial art school take between 4 and 8 years to train toward that standard. In fact, if you were to join in January, you should be taking your 1st degree black belt grading in May 2017.

Please take a look at my websites. I have a VERY special offer on this month only, where if you join in January, and pay for February's training when you join, I will give you March's training for FREE! Prices at each club are fully detailed on their relevant websites. I work on a full disclosure policy with prices - nothing is hidden.

Additionally, if you join my Academy because you found out about it on tankslap.co.uk, I will pay a £10.00 Referral Commission to tankslap.co.uk. To further incentivise you, I will double my Referral Commission to tankslap.co.uk to £20.00 if you joined before the end of January.

The Edmonton club trains on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and the Wood Green club on Mondays & Wednesdays.

Please see my websites and contact me directly for further information. Don't delay - call today!

And a happy new year to you all!

Master Martin Ace aka Aceman

Edmonton, Tuesdays & Thursdays MartinAce.com

Wood Green, Mondays & Wednesdays http://www.aceman.co.uk (also new draft site at http://www.aceman.uk)
I have a very healthy fear of pain.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Martial arts training - "3 for 2" special offer

Post by Kwacky »

It's a shame you're so far away (I'm in Brum). My lad does Taekwondo. He's just gained his blue belt. Because he's stuck with it for so long we've all agreed to take it up so we had our first lesson last night.