Energy brokers

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Energy brokers

Post by duke63 »

What is the actual point of them? They are so full of shite.

They are not doing it for free and they can never match the best prices of comparison websites.

I have had 5 different brokers ring at work today and they have obviously been able to access data somewhere that we have given notice to the current gas supplier. Why would anyone bother with them? Absolute waste of oxygen.
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Re: Energy brokers

Post by bb41 »

I haven't heard of them.. couldn't see the point as the uswitch and other comparison sites are pretty good.

I shall be switching after this time with BG , they've really hiked me up again
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

I go through moneysavingexpert.com as their prices are slightly better than all others in my experience. I'm with a green supplier which were 2nd cheapest (2nd by £2 per year) and have a 90%+ customer service rating. Moneysaving will also switch me to cheaper tariffs at the end of my fixed rate. Youcan also choose how much cheaper the tariff needs to be to switch and what customer service rating they have
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

I'm.with southern electric. We choose to pay well over what we need to but we get a £400 or so rebate after 12 months. It sounds silly to over pay by a fair amount but if we use more heating or whatever during winter then it just eats into our rebate and not hiking up our prices. We have to always call our energy provide after 6 months or so as they want to change our monthly DD - if they changed our DD then we wouldn't save that £400 it would get eaten up in other things so we see it as a form of saving. Yes its probably making their stats look bad for over charging us but that's not my problem all we want is our rebate after the 12 months!!

It works for us!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk