I don't blame him

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

I don't blame him

Post by Kwacky »

A farmer has blocked access to a beauty spot after it was blighted with litter left by visitors.

Littering seems to be on the increase. Most roadsides now are covered in plastic and other shite thrown out of vehicles. Why can't people take it home with them?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... slate.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Re: I don't blame him

Post by Stonesie »

I see parents telling small children to throw rubbish on the floor, it's sad. I was tought to keep hold of my rubbish until I found a bin or got home.

On our buses there's a bin near the doors that people have to walk past to get off and they still leave crap everywhere... I think there's a lazy and selfish minority that leave a big mess.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

There's a bench a few meters from my back garden and an oak tree not far from that - both of which teenagers love to hang around by.

The amount of rubbish left by them is unreal!

Also, I'm always finding litter and DOG POO on my front lawn. No excuse for that
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

It seem to have got worse not better .

There is now a conservation area in my old village about 2 miles from where I live now. When I was a child we were always too scared to go there as it was a redundant train tunnel.. fully overgrown with all sorts of wildlife living there. They were safe from emmets ( a word we had for weekend ramblers )
About 10 years ago the parish council which consisted of a few people who moved to the village quite later on and took over . They cleared the area and put in footpaths and litter bins plus signage ...wildlife moved out . Rubbish dropped, poo bags hung on trees etc

The same with some woods in the area , it was an amazing place to go as a kid but now it's a fly tippers paradise as tracks have been made accessible to make a car park and overgrown walkways cleared

There is a council website where you report it online but it takes ages for the council to get it done and to ever here of many prosecutions .

From someone born and bred in rural Oxfordshire it has got a lot worse here
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Cav wrote: Also, I'm always finding litter and DOG POO on my front lawn. No excuse for that
It could be worse, it could be from the teenagers...

If it were me, I'd put the dog poo in a paper bag on your doorstep, light the bag on fire, press the doorbell, and then run away.....

Guess what YOU would do??
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

D41 wrote:
Cav wrote: Also, I'm always finding litter and DOG POO on my front lawn. No excuse for that
Guess what YOU would do??
Skip happily to my prison cell for murder
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

You'd certainly be skipping happily AFTER you'd got to your prison cell.
(makeup) :D
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Pisses me right off. Luckily haven't seen much infact if any in Scotland really. Seems a hell of a lot cleaner than England. England now is becoming a dump.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk