Game of Thrones - Season 7

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 7

Post by Itchy »

Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Oooops

HBO Spain suffered an uncharacteristic gaffe this week after inadvertently broadcasting the forthcoming sixth episode from the current series of Game of Thrones, four days before its official screening date

It's on the usual torrent sites. I don't know if it's dubbed or if it has subtitles. I'll take a look tonight.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

its in english , only watched the first 2 mins saving it for later
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Cheers Jack.

I'll watch it later.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

I wont be watching it till Monday so Ill avoid this thread like anodised bolt on tat until then
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Didn't that just happen with some other big show recently....??

It sort of rings a bell
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Fecking hell
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

kin hell indeed , was a bit unexpected to see it die so easily , I wonder if it will breathe blue fire now .
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I suspect there's magic involved which is why it worked so well.

Now we know why it's called a tale of fire and ice.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

At the start of season 7 someone on Reddit posted the spoilers listed below. Most of them have kicked in.

So those that haven't kicked in may well happen in the final episode, so read it at your own risk.

1) Uneasy alliance forged between Cersei, Dany and Jon to fight against the White Walkers

2) While Jon refuses to bend the knee to Dany, he agrees to relinquish his King In The North title if she helps him fight the threat in the north

3) Cersei, Tyrion, Jon, Daenerys, Jorah, Varys, Missandei, Qyburn, Euron Greyjoy, The Mountain AND The Hound meeting together at the Dragon Pit in King's landing

4) Jon has brought an undead wight to prove the seven kingdoms need to unite against the Night's King

5) Cersei agrees to help; but when the time comes for her to send her armies north she reneges, hoping the White Walkers and her opponents will thin each other out. This is the moment Jaime gives up on his sister, disgusted, and rides north to join the fight

6) Cersei also believes she is pregnant with Jaime's child

7) Later in the season wakes up in a blood-soaked bed and is thought to have miscarried

8) To get hold of the wight, Jon had taken a team consisting of Tormund Giantsbane, Beric Dondarrion, The Hound, Thoros of Myr and Jorah north of the wall

9) But they are attacked and surrounded on an island on a frozen lake by the Night's King, where Thoros is killed by a wight polar bear (meaning Beric is down to his last life). Jon Snow's uncle Benjen AKA Coldhands is also killed protecting Jon

10) The group are rescued by Daenerys and her three dragons - but not before Viserion is killed by the Night's King (bonus points for even getting the correct dragon killed)

11) He then resurrects the dragon as his own mount

12) now breathes blue flame - and uses him to destroy The Wall

13) Jon and Daenerys will finally meet

14) And end up in bed together by episode 7

15) Gendry - last seen rowing away from Dragonstone in season three - finally makes a reappearance in King's Landing, where he is forging weapons; Davos jokes about him 'still rowing' when he finds him.

16) Arya's direwolf not seen since she chased her away to save her all the way back in season one - is also reunited with her mistress

17) Arya's first order of business in the season is to summon all the Freys using the face of Walder whom she executed last season, and - after sending all the women out - proposes a toast, poisoning the lot

18) Littlefinger also tries to play Arya off against her sister, using the letter Sansa wrote to Robb under duress of the Lannisters

19) Sansa sees through him - with the help of Bran - and has him executed... with Arya as executioner

20) Another character making a return is Jorah, who is cured of his greyscale by Sam, who had discovered an account of an old maester in Oldtown who had cured himself.

21) Sam and Bran also discover Jon's true heritage, and that his real name is Aegon.

22) Gilly meanwhile stumbles across the information that Rhaegar's marriage was annulled, and that he remarried Lyanna Stark, legitimizing Jon's claim on the throne further.

23) Early on, the Lannister army attacks Dorne and Highgarden, wiping out what remains of houses Martell and Tyrell

24) Lady Olenna admits to Jaime she killed Joffrey, and Jaime allows her to take her own life by drinking poison.

25) On the way back, Dany ambushes part of the Lannister army - defeating them despite their possession of anti-dragon artillery, designed by Qyburn.

26) Tyrion meanwhile begins to worry about Dany's temperament, after she tells Drogon to burn some Westeros lords - including Sam's father Randyll - for refusing to kneel before her.

27) Euron meets and destroys Yara's fleet, taking her prisoner while Theon narrowly escapes. Euron also kills two of the Sand Snakes and captures Ellaria, presumably after forging an alliance with Cersei

28) after being freaked out by the wight, Euron - who asked if they could swim and got a negative reply - returns to Pyke

29) Theon eventually meets with Jon Snow, who only allows him to live because he saved Sansa.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

and don't forget the vision she had early on in the show

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 7VuGknEfQY[/video]
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

So is everyone up to date now?

Have you all read the rumours about Bran being the Night King?
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

it's obvious there is a link between the Night King and the 3 eyed Raven , but the Night King is ancient and Bran is not although the 3ER is - possibly the original 3ER and the NK are 2 aspects of the same person which split when the ritual was performed to create him/them , that piece of dragonglass they pushed into him locked the one half into the tree and set the other free , maybe .
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

That was a bit of an anti climax seeing as it was the last one in the series and probably the last one we'll see for a couple of years.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

yes and no, it has set things up nicely for the next series but didn't really have the same kind of impact the last couple of episodes have had . Read some speculation from one of the producers today stating that the next series episodes could be up to 2 hrs long , I doubt they will be that long - the scripts are written so I would have thought they would have a pretty good idea of the length of each episode but I suppose it depends on how much ends up being cut .
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

The scripts are in draft. They've not been finalised. I've read that they're 90 minutes long and cinemas will get the option to show them.
MLR193
Your Bike: Zx9r C1 , Honda Cb500

Post by MLR193 »

God I loved the series. Really don't want to wait too long for the next one haha

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I see they're trying to beat the leaks Season 7 suffered by doing multiple endings for Season 8

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/4 ... tory-leaks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The cynic in me thinks this is more about doing several DVD releases once the TV series has ended.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

The Mountain

The Mountain with his brothers