Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

What's everyone up to?

Gym this evening then packing my bags.

Flying out of East Mids airport tomorrow off to France.

Saturday and Sunday lounging by the pool, drinking Cookie's beer and eating his food.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by C00kiemonster »

Emptying the beer fridge, hiding the food and going into hiding :D
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Fill the moat and man the rampards Cookie I think your about to be invaded by the Brummie Mafia (giggle)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I'll get my ninja son to break in and disable their defences (bandit)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Chilling tonight.

Haircut, selling my car, and some more chilling tomorrow (kids depending)

Sunday morning, half marathon down the Thames from Windsor to Marlow. It's going to be a hot one. Sunday afternoon, probably not much apart from sweating.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Anniversary tomorrow.

12 years, stuck together like glue apart from a couple of "holidays" at Her Majesty's request.

Still going strong.

Off to Trentham Gardens for the day with the kids to do a barefoot adventure trail.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

Congrats

What did your wife do time for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Aggressive treatment of my wiener!
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Friday evening we watched Mini Gee playing cricket, along with a pint of ice cold cider - a good start to the weekend.

Yesterday we went to Snetterton to watch the racing at the Aston Martin Owners Club bash, which also included classes for Classic 1920/30's Bentleys etc, 1950's Jags etc and a few big 70's Fords - Falcon and a couple of Shelby Mustangs. In addition to the racing It was all about the cars that were parked everywhere - my favourite was a beautiful DB5 for sale at £356k, or a pristine Dodge Challenger R/T, so many MGB's as to appear commonplace, and a scattering of XK120 and 150's. Mini Gee's favourite was the new AM Vulcan which was on display looking like a Batmobile. Yesterday was a good day. (sun) 8)

Today is doing a whole lot of not much, chilling with a cold drink and resting before I'm off for Brum Monday morning for work (and burgling Kwacky's house).
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

Yesterday I woke with a hangover that seemed to fade away quite quickly I thing drinking gin and tonic helps with the hangover as you're drinking alcohol WITH water, so you're staying hydrated. Remember 2l a day

Took the StreetR to have the suzzys tweaked at the front. I think I'll be getting some suspension upgrades as I want it to feel a bit more 'plush'. The back end far exceeds the front so maybe some K-Tech kit in the forks will be on the cards soon. I'm planning on keeping this bike so forking out on suspension (see what I did? ) should be a good move. I don't think I've heard of anybody having it done and complaining, lol.

Also yesterday, boy came down with some sort of sickness, could not keep anything down for more than an hour or so, so it was fluids only for him yesterday. I popped to my mums as it was her birthday and had a bit of a BBQ with her and my siblings then returned home to the vomit palace. Mrs and I wanted to keep a constant eye on him so I took the first shift, 10pm till 4am, to sit with him as he slept in the much cooler front room. Kept myself awake playing Metal Gear 5 and did 2 loads of washing and drying. Rock and roll. I now don't feel like I've slept and boy is completely fine now and getting ready to go to the park on his bike. Oh, and Megan confessed that she didn't even stay awake when we swapped over so she's happy too. Just me feeling like shite today then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

I like your theory on the gin Tony (y)

Glad to hear your boy came right, myself and both my kids all went down with gastro a few weeks back, was bloody horrid.

Have a few more gins and get a solid sleep tonight. ;)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Saturday I went car hunting which saw me travel to Birmingham. A low mileage Vauxhall Astra 1.6, one lady owner from new, service history, etc.. The car was okay and I wouldn't be unhappy to pay £1400 for it but it wasn't what I was after, I was after something quite tidy and without electrics that had been played with (car stereo) so I walked away.

Sunday was a family beach day so off to Weston Super Mud for the day where I actually saw the sea... all day !!! Weston was pretty good for Pokemon hunting too!!