What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by Deegee »

FiL's family are all from Norwich, Mrs Gees Dad and his Sibs had a great time clambering around the bombed out houses and collecting shrapnel during the war, she thinks they lived on King St if your Mum remembers that area?
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Jargon.

Apparently people who've had a sex change aren't "transgender" anymore....they've undergone "sexual re-assignment surgery".....!!!?

Take note, TonyB.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

Sounds like an awkward conversation between you and your "girlfriend", D...
D41

Post by D41 »

Shhhh..!
baaluo
Your Bike: xt 250

Post by baaluo »

Really depressed in the last few days because my daughter keeps getting sick. I am taking really good care of her but instead of getting better with medication and whatnot, she seems to be picking up new illnesses. I am so **** frustrated.....
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

That's not good to hear.

What has the doctor said?
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

12.80 for 2 bottles of Bulmer's in the airport.

That's naughty (swear)
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Deegee wrote:FiL's family are all from Norwich, Mrs Gees Dad and his Sibs had a great time clambering around the bombed out houses and collecting shrapnel during the war, she thinks they lived on King St if your Mum remembers that area?
Only just seen this. All my family come from Norwich and Norfolk. My mum lived in a village so was outside the City but my dad's family all lived there. His father was a fireman and as a result saw a lot of bad things. I know King St fairly well as its close to the football ground.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Iom Steam packet ferry's. Paying quite a bit of money to go to the TT 650 ish (which is a fooking rip off) paid for a high car 2.2 metres and 5.3 metres long. We are camping so are having to check what we take so we have room in the car. I had a brain wave i now have the vito easily fit what we want in there. Check the height fine length fine. Rang up to check. Get the most trumped up man i've spoke to for a long time. Can i bring my van instead of my car. No all vans have been booked up since may 2016. Not quite sure what your telling me here it fits in with the restrictions and ive paid for a high car. No all vans have been booked up since may 2016. But if put a seat in the back its a car this is not making sense i paid for the space ??. No all vans have been booked up since may 2016. ok so i laughed and thought a well poo poo to that idea. I tried to make it light hearted and said not getting very far am i. i keep getting the same answer chuckled was ready to say good bye. Well you keep asking the same question so im giving you the same answer. Put your supervisor on...... Now i was not going to argue about the van. I was fuming about how i have been spoke to. 10 mins later What size is your van. gave a ruff dimension .... 2 mins later What car is on your booking zafira ..... 5 mins right ive spoke to my supervisor and we have made a change to the booking you can bring your van but if its different dimensions than spealed some out (different to the ones i gave but more accurate) then you may get turned away. At this point i thought foook it ive wasted enough of my life taking to this arse and said good bye. PISSED ME RIGHT OFF
Last edited by rocket on 23 May 2017, 07:52, edited 1 time in total.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

The steam packet are a nightmare. How they justify the prices they charge is beyond me :(
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

There are still some pirates operating around the United Kingdom coastline.
D41

Post by D41 »

Well...at least they're honest about it.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

rocket wrote:Iom Steam packet ferry's. Paying quite a bit of money to go to the TT 650 ish (which is a fooking rip off) paid for a high car 2.2 metres and 5.3 metres long. We are camping so are having to check what we take so we have room in the car. I had a brain wave i now have the vito easily fit what we want in there. Check the height fine length fine. Rang up to check. Get the most trumped up man i've spoke to for a long time. Can i bring my van instead of my car. No all vans have been booked up since may 2016. Not quite sure what your telling me here it fits in with the restrictions and ive paid for a high car. No all vans have been booked up since may 2016. But if put a seat in the back its a car this is not making sense i paid for the space ??. No all vans have been booked up since may 2016. ok so i laughed and thought a well poo poo to that idea. I tried to make it light hearted and said not getting very far am i. i keep getting the same answer chuckled was ready to say good bye. Well you keep asking the same question so im giving you the same answer. Put your supervisor on...... Now i was not going to argue about the van. I was fuming about how i have been spoke to. 10 mins later What size is your van. gave a ruff dimension .... 2 mins later What car is on your booking zafira ..... 5 mins right ive spoke to my supervisor and we have made a change to the booking you can bring your van but if its different dimensions than spealed some out (different to the ones i gave but more accurate) then you may get turned away. At this point i thought foook it ive wasted enough of my life taking to this arse and said good bye. PISSED ME RIGHT OFF
Talk about having you by the short and curlies. Bureaucrats cannot be bargained with. It's more than their jobs-worth...
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Ex wives. :@

When we split we made an agreement no one would look after the kids when we each had them, except the other parent or her parents. They live close and I have no family in Australia.

So this break I have two nights in one weekend in the whole four weeks I'm home where she has the kids. Jess doesn't work Fridays so I asked the ex MIL if she'd collect the kids after school on the Friday till Nic gets home from work. For that 2 hrs it frees up Friday to get away and enjoy a full two nights away. It's the 4th time in 2 yrs since we split that I've asked.

Well I just got a dirty email about how it's not on me asking her mum to assist me and that I should wait till she's home from work on Friday before I go anywhere. Yet there is a public holiday long weekend two weeks later and she was supposed to have the kids the Friday night, but a few weeks back I offered to keep them that Friday so she could enjoy a long weekend and she jumped at it!! Yet I'm the bad person. FFS.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Never put your dick in crazy ;)

Some people can't see beyond their own nose.
D41

Post by D41 »

Look at it this way....she's your ex for a reason...if she wasn't you'd be going through this stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

So we are at the hospital. I am very shocked over this little card, we aren't at a restaurant or a hotel and I feel like this is out of place. Kinda niffs me off that this was even given to her in my opinion! It also goes onto asking would you recommend this hospital to family and friends. Seems very out of place in my opinion. These people are professionals not some person digging at some dried up chips in a fish and chip shop Image Image

Well me and my partner have a complaint it's like 25 degrees in here (0845hrs) and we walked past a heater and it was almost to the top heat...its mad it's going to be 24 degrees apparently outside today so I'll prob go outside to cool myself down while waiting Image Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Just seen a thermostat it says it really is 25 degrees in here but they have just whacked on a fan which is directed right at my missus cubicle so it is changing our perception of the muggyness a bit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

You want to come to our office mate, highest I saw today was 28.4 !
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

People who moan that its now too hot after spending all winter moaning it was too cold. (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun) (sun)

Just be happy, people.