What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by D41 »

Don't encourage them!!

It's nearly ALWAYS sommit innocuous that fcuks someone's back up....you don't expect it to, which is why it happens.

I don't even want to try and explain why I had to have stitches done in a few places...
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

F'ing burglar alarm down the street, going off for the last 12 hours!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41

Post by D41 »

(bandit)
D41

Post by D41 »

Why not call the cops??
Monty

Post by Monty »

Because it's an empty house.

It's stopped now, but I can still hear it!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41

Post by D41 »

What difference does that make??

If it were me breaking in, I'd want the house to be empty...that way you don't bump into Joe Schmo and his new Uzi...
Monty

Post by Monty »

D41 wrote:What difference does that make??

If it were me breaking in, I'd want the house to be empty...that way you don't bump into Joe Schmo and his new Uzi...
Empty, as in nothing in it at all. The fire place might be worth a bit as it's victorian!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Losing all the photos I took yesterday at Thruxton! Seems the sd card has gone caput! Trying some software to see of I can recover them. Only had the little lens attached so no action shots, just around the paddock pics if I can recover them.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Uh-oh Frankie.. that isn't good.

Do you not use multiple cards throughout a day anyway so you at least retain some shots if one of them dies?
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

British weather. Just shite! (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain)
D41

Post by D41 »

Oh.

Is it a bit damp over there today Duke??
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

The last two mornings have been torrential.. it seems to brighten up around midday for me though
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

duke63 wrote:British weather. Just shite! (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain)
This ^^^^^

Fed up driving through torrential rain with the wipers flat out and not coping, it's supposed to be summer FFS! |(
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

duke63 wrote:British weather. Just shite! (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain) (rain)
I've lucked out so far today, I've seen a lot of rain through windows, but not been caught in any yet.

That said if the train doesn't hurry up and get here that could all change. There is a very big, very black cloud looming up....
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

THE A140 Between Ipswich and Norwich, last meeting in Norwich had me leaving around 1/4 to 5... had to head back down the A140 to drop someone off. Two fecking crashes blocked the road,..... everyone took to the back roads to bypass the blockage, seems to be a common thing on this road!!!!

One lane bloody farm tracks do not take massive volumes of traffic... upshot gridlock.. did not move anywhere, as everyone is a complete Cnut on the road and all grumpy feckers who think they are the only ones who have been held up...

Long day late home, pissed off.... had to moan... now done thanks from reading... shitty road :(
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

That area is a nightmare. I tend to drive down the night before if I've got a meeting or court case in the morning.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

I've lost count of the number of times I've been screwed over by an accident on the A140, I feel your pain Frankie, sometimes with that road it's better to just turn round and go back and find a way round that's not being used by the vast unwashed.....
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Deegee wrote:I've lost count of the number of times I've been screwed over by an accident on the A140, I feel your pain Frankie, sometimes with that road it's better to just turn round and go back and find a way round that's not being used by the vast unwashed.....
I do no use it very often due to his fact, but I had to hi the office first and drop someone back off... a very lon day indeed.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

People who decide to use the M&S BP station for their week long shopping. Got stuck behind a lady who had to buy everything including bananas. The staff literally had no clue what to do about it until one of them decided they should open up another till...easily 5 mins into me waiting and I wasn't the first one after the lady so God knows how long they were there for before me!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

To be fair I used to think this ^^ get stuck behind people shopping, as all I wanted to do was pay for fuel and get out, after all it is a petrol station right?

Not anymore, there are a few M&S in stations near me and I will use for food shop only, and if anyone gets the hump that I am buying food only they can whistle.
BP or whoever teamed up with M&S to sell food, its their responsibility to have enough people manning the tills, not the shoppers fault. While on this subject they should also have enough staff for the coffee and bakery sections. You go in to pay for fuel, only to find the guy in front is getting his order in for coffee, buns, doughnuts, god knows what and the cashier then walks from the serving till to the coffee machine and spends the next 10 mins over there while a lovely long line of angry people line up behind you. lol, grrr, lol.