For Sale

Buy, sell or swap your stuff (aka Cornish Corner)
Perkles
Your Bike:

For Sale

Post by Perkles »

Sorry changed my mind my wife found out and said its a sign I am giving in
If I don't have a dream or aim I might as well jump off a bridge now
Apologies
Last edited by Perkles on 06 Nov 2016, 16:16, edited 4 times in total.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: For Sale

Post by Kwacky »

I'm in Japan at the moment. I'll sort out any questions when I get back. I can post items for extra.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I'll also add the sizes when I get chance.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Guessing you arent getting any better mate do the docs know any more yet?
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Rossgo wrote:Guessing you arent getting any better mate do the docs know any more yet?
Doctors know and put in writing my diagnosis a few weeks ago,it's not fully accepted or understood by the majority of the medical community so support is rare and makes things ten times worse
at the moment I am getting worse every day,there is no cure or treatment except for pain relief and the passage of time
Some lucky people recover some die some are left permanently crippled it's just a lottery and waiting game
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Perkles wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Guessing you arent getting any better mate do the docs know any more yet?
Doctors know and put in writing my diagnosis a few weeks ago,it's not fully accepted or understood by the majority of the medical community so support is rare and makes things ten times worse
at the moment I am getting worse every day,there is no cure or treatment except for pain relief and the passage of time
Some lucky people recover some die some are left permanently crippled it's just a lottery and waiting game
Oh mate I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm speechless to be honest I can't make anything better for you just hope you are enjoying family time fella sure they are holding you tight
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

100% what Rossgo says. Extremely sorry to hear this and genuinely hope things improve over time. Wish I could say something which had value but feel speechless and absolutely gutted for you as you must be living a nightmare. Fingers crossed things improve and hopefully with the right diagnosis and care it will.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Sounds like you are having a really bad time.

I seriously hope you will soon get the treatment and support you desperately need and that things improve from now on.

If there is anything you think we may be able to help with then please ask, Perkles.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Unfortunately there is no cure only pain relief ,if people could pimp this gear on any other sites it would be appreciated or at least point people to this thread
I need cash to keep my family fed and watered for as long as I can
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Perkles wrote:Unfortunately there is no cure only pain relief ,if people could pimp this gear on any other sites it would be appreciated or at least point people to this thread
Cant tell you how sad i am to hear this fella. You don't sound in a good place.

What is the name of your condition? Is it a rare condition?
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

Not good Dude, let us know if there's anything we can do
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

C00kiemonster wrote:
Perkles wrote:Unfortunately there is no cure only pain relief ,if people could pimp this gear on any other sites it would be appreciated or at least point people to this thread

Rare but not as rare as the medical and pharma companies would have you believe ,I am classed as a mild to severe reaction at the moment but I am detiriorating pretty much weekly.If I go out its in a wheelchair now but I can't push it myself as my arms are fooked as well now
A pyhsio at the qe told me last week I have a low pain threshold (I wanted to head butt him) and that he can't do anything for me,I have never experienced 24/7 non stop pain like this which has got worse every day.This week two perfectly good non rotten teeth fell out my mouth for no reason ,my body is basically being torn apart and the damage is accumulative
Ive done my crying and just try and live each day as it comes now,the only reason I keep going is my five year old daughter .When I hear her voice or she visits me in bed it gives me strength to carry on
http://www.quintoxsupport.co.uk/tablet/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Perkles wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:

Rare but not as rare as the medical and pharma companies would have you believe ,I am classed as a mild to severe reaction at the moment but I am detiriorating pretty much weekly.If I go out its in a wheelchair now but I can't push it myself as my arms are fooked as well now
A pyhsio at the qe told me last week I have a low pain threshold (I wanted to head butt him) and that he can't do anything for me,I have never experienced 24/7 non stop pain like this which has got worse every day.This week two perfectly good non rotten teeth fell out my mouth for no reason ,my body is basically being torn apart and the damage is accumulative
Ive done my crying and just try and live each day as it comes now,the only reason I keep going is my five year old daughter .When I hear her voice or she visits me in bed it gives me strength to carry on
http://www.quintoxsupport.co.uk/tablet/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for explaining it - i've had a good read of the link. Thats awful. It does say on the site that people can improve so i hope your one of these.

Do you have a legal case?
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

I am speaking to work companies but my head doesn't work like it did sonars to concentrate I get about 3 -4 hours sleep a night if I'm lucky
Two mistakes they made prescribing them to me which are fairly solid and set out in the drug interactions and clear in my medical records One guy won a court case in the uk in 2000 I am trying to track him down but had no luck,he's been the only one successful so far
A few people in the USA have tried but all failed bayer and Johnson Johnson would crush a normal law firm,they basically have the fda in the palm of their hand